There are several rejuvenating sets available in various stores around the Philippines. Generally, distributors are positioned around the area, making it easier for customers to buy them.
Actually, I’ve known and utilized Dr. Alvin’s Rejuvenating Set since time immemorial since many of my colleagues did. I also gave it a shot because my skin was in bad shape at the time. My skin was riddled with pimples and imperfections, which made me irritated and depressed. I had previously tried other anti-acne sets, but they just irritated my skin issue until I discovered and utilized this rejuvenating set.
I am hesitant at first, but decided to try it. This set is good for a month or two, which includes the following:
- Kojic Acid Soap 135g– This rejuvenating soap that originated in Japan is a byproduct of mushroom and rice wine (saki). Its main active ingredient is Kojic acid Dipalmitate, is responsible for the exfoliating dead skin cells and brightening of the skin.
- Soothing Cream 10g– This moisturizing cream contains whitening and anti-wrinkle ingredients.
- Sunblock Cream/Gel 10– with SPF 15. Skin is protected against harmful Ultraviolet Rays that causes sun burn and wrinkles.
- Rejuvenating Toner 60ml– Used for treatment of photo-aged skin, acne, premature wrinkles, and other signs of skin aging. Removes dark spots, blemishes, and dead skin cells.
How To Apply:
1. Lather the skin with Kojic acid then rinse immediately. No need to wait for 1minute before rinsing since it will irritate the skin if you let it dry on the face before rinsing. Uhmmm… I tried it before and at first, it feels ok to wait for 1minute but after days of application, my gosh! I can’t let it stay on my face even if for 30seconds because its so stingy.
2. After cleansing the face with soap, apply toner in upward stroke. Don’t rub it on your face because it may cause burn.
3. Apply soothing cream in light amount. Don’t put too much cream because you may easily have sunburn.
4. Dont forget to apply the sunblock to prevent the face from harmful rays of the sun. For me, I’m applying sunblock twice a day, even before sleeping.
Actually, I’ve been using this rejuvenating set for a long time. This product was introduced to me by my coworkers. I also read a lot of positive reviews about this product, and because it was accessible nearby, I purchased it right away. At first, I was hesitant to try because I was scared it would have a negative reaction on my face because some rejuvenating products have strong ingredients, but after seeing what my coworkers experienced, I decided to give it a shot.
I used this product for a month, and I didn’t see any improvement in my skin during the first week. I convinced myself that my skin was only beginning to adapt and that the results will be noticeable shortly. So I waited, and during the second week, I observed that every time I washed my face with kojic soap, the agony became unbearable, and my skin began to peel. As a result of the excessive peeling and my concern for sunburn, I applied additional sunscreen. I began to feel uneasy since most of my patients were staring at my skin and inquiring about what had happened to my face at the moment.
I achieved the intended result after a month of application. My skin smoothed out and got more perfectly fair. I was quite pleased with the outcome on my face. I didn’t need to apply powder for weeks because my skin was not greasy at the time and looked much healthier. My pores shrank, and my acne scars faded. I’m still seeking for the same formulation since I believe Dr. Alvin’s rejuvenating set has produced a different formulation and three different strengths of sets, which I haven’t been able to try yet.
I would absolutely suggest it to anybody looking for a rejuvenating set to improve the texture of their skin. However, a gentle caution that this one has a new formulation and contains strong ingredients that may irritate some people’s skin.😊
💫Though I had good results with this product, we all have different skin types, so what works for me may not work for you, or vice versa. So it is always advisable to read comments and reviews on every product that we will use on our skin and to constantly consider our skin type and connect it to the products that we will use to avoid irritation and unfavorable effects. 😊😊